Monday, March 30, 2009

Jake Delhomme Doesn't Suck


I was playing wide receiver for the Panthers with the less than minute left down by 6 points. I told Jake to pass to me right away and I would get out of bounds. I have no idea what team we were playing, and I never did figure it out. The first pass I caught I ran out of bounds then back to the huddle. I tell Jake I am going to run a curl, he licks his fingers and I hustle to the line. He throws me the ball, I get it, spin around a teammate making a block and stiff arm Chad Johnson as he tries to tackle me. I mean, I jacked Ocho Cinco right in the face. Nobody was wearing helmets so Chad Johnson was super pissed about me smacking him right in the nose. Next play was a bomb; I run up and knock Ocho Cinco on his ass and keep running. I jump OVER the linebackers to catch the ball and just keep floating. All the way to the end zone. I landed, spiked the ball and ran back to Jake. "See man," I tell Jake Delhomme, "you DON'T suck".

No comments:

Post a Comment